1. Understanding the school environment
2. School success skills
3. Career awareness and educational planning
4. Understanding self and others
5. Understanding attitudes and behaviors
6. Decision making and problem solving
7. Interpersonal and communication skills
8. Community pride and involvement
Students are assigned to counselors based on the first letter of their last name.
Counselor: Norma Murillo
9th - 12th Grade : A - La
Counselor: Felipe Campos
9th - 12th Grade : Le - Z
Counseling Secretary: Elizabeth Murillo
If you would like to make an appointment to see a counselor, please call 559-626-5900.