Orange Cove High School provides transcripts upon request. Transcripts may be requested either by coming in person to the Orange Cove High Counseling Office or through the mail. When transcripts are requested through the mail the following information is required:
- Complete name used while attending Orange Cove High School.
- Birth date
- Year of graduation from Orange Cove High School
- Complete name and mailing address where the transcripts need to be sent (if the transcript is sent back to the former student, it will be an unofficial transcript)
- Signature of former student
- Include your current telephone number
The following item is mandatory when requesting transcripts by mail: Copy of driver's license or valid identification
Mail transcript request to: Orange Cove High School Transcript Request
1700 Anchor Ave.
Orange Cove, Ca 93646
When a student reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level, the right to request transcripts is transferred to the students and parents can no longer request the student's transcript.
If you have questions, please contact the counseling secretary at 559-626-5900.